Ranga R. Kota, MD
We strive to provide comprehensive care for all digestive diseases. Appointments are given within a few days. Procedures are scheduled within one to two weeks. Procedures can also be scheduled without an office visit.
P.C.H. Medical Annex
3630 Willowcreek Road
Portage, IN 46368
Appointments available Monday mornings and Thursday evenings.
2000 Roosevelt Road, Suite 204
Valparaiso, IN 46383
Appointments available Tuesday evenings and Wednesday mornings.
3903 E. U.S. Highway 30
Merrillville, IN 46410
Appointments available select Saturdays. Please call for availability.
9301 Connecticut Drive
Crown Point, IN 46307
Appointments available select Fridays. Please call for availability.
- Medical – Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Tirupati, India
- Residency – Prince George’s Hospital, Cheverly, Maryland
- Fellowship – Southern Illinois University affiliated hospitals, Springfield, Illinois
- Professional Memberships – American College of Gastroenterology & American Association of Gastroenterology.
Areas of Specialty
All gastroenterological procedures including:
- Upper Endoscopy with Control of Bleeding
- Esophageal Dilation
- Esophageal Manometry
- Esophageal Stenting
- Esophageal Mucosal Ablation for Barrett’s Esophagus
- Liver Biopsy
- ERCP with Stone Extraction
- ERCP with Stenting
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Colon Cancer Screening
- Colon Polypectomy
- Hemhorrhoidal Banding
- Feeding Tube Placement
- Breath Test for H. Hylori (Portage)