URGENT Care at Pinnacle Hospital – A Physician-Owned Hospital
Pinnacle Hospital’s Urgent Care is conveniently located around the back of the hospital. Our Urgent Care is pleased to offer immediate treatment of injuries and illnesses from highly skilled physicians and staff. We understand that injuries occur and your physician isn’t always immediately available. We’re here when your doctor isn’t!
Urgent Care is staffed with experienced nurses and patient centers’ physicians. Patient care is of utmost importance here at Pinnacle. Let us ensure your next wait is minutes, not hours!
OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK & HOLIDAYS
9AM – 9PM
Quality Care From a Skilled Physician on YOUR Time.
Pinnacle Hospital’s Urgent Care Treats:
- Cold & flu symptoms
- Respiratory infections/symptoms (URI, asthma, sore throat, ear pain, etc.)
- GI issues (stomach viruses, diarrhea, vomiting, etc.)
- Skin rashes
- Non-life threatening injuries/conditions
- Minor injury care (cuts, bumps, abrasions, sprains, broken bones)
- Common childhood illnesses (influenza, bronchitis, rashes)
- Headache/Back pain issues
Additional Services Include:
- X-Rays, Stress Test, Stress Echo (CT Scan, EKG, UTZ)
- Lab Testing
- TB & STD Testing (price through insurance)
- Physical Exams – $25 (school, sports, employment)
- Wellness & Prevention – Flu Vaccination, Mammogram, Bone Density Testing, MRI, Colonoscopy
Self-pay pricing also available
Pinnacle Hospital is a physician-owned facility
9301 Connecticut Drive, Crown Point, IN