Board-certified orthopedic surgeon Dr. Nick Nenadovich is fellowship-trained in spine surgery and joined Lakeshore Bone & Joint Institute in 2006. Dr. Nenadovich offers nonoperative and minimally invasive operative treatment approaches for degenerative, traumatic, and pathologic conditions of the neck, back, and spine, including artificial disc replacement of the cervical and lumbar spine. Dr. Nenadovich works closely with his patients to develop evidence-based, individualized treatment plans to resolve their pain and return their quality of life.
Dr. Nenadovich received his undergraduate education in microbiology and cell science from the University of South Florida in Tampa, Florida. He attended Chicago Medical School in North Chicago, Illinois, to earn his medical degree and went on to complete orthopedic surgery residency training at The University of Chicago Hospitals. In Syracuse, New York, Dr. Nenadovich underwent additional training through a spinal surgery fellowship at SUNY Upstate Medical University.
Outside of his practice, Dr. Nenadovich enjoys staying active. He plays golf, goes skiing, and also enjoys tennis.
Dr. Nenadovich is available to see patients at our Chesterton, Crown Point, and Portage offices.
601 Gateway Boulevard
Chesterton, IN 46304
12800 Mississippi Parkway, Suite 201A, 201B
Crown Point, IN 46307
3691 Willowcreek Road
Portage, IN 46368
- Bachelor of Science in Microbiology and Cell Science – University of South Florida, Tampa, FL
- Doctor of Medicine – Chicago Medical School, North Chicago, IL
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency – The University of Chicago Hospitals, Chicago, IL
- Spinal Surgery Fellowship – SUNY Upstate Medical University, Syracuse, NY
- Board Certification: American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Areas of Specialty
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery (MISS)