Gowri Ramadas, MD
Gowri Ramadas, M.D. is a board-certified Medical Oncologist and Hematologist at Cancer Health Treatment Centers. Dr. Ramadas provides consultations, treatments and individualized survivorship planning for patients with diverse types of cancer.
Cancer Health Treatment Centers has been providing compassionate, quality medical oncology and hematology services to Northwest Indiana since 1977. In collaboration with your primary care physician, surgeon and other specialists, excellence in cancer care is our standard. Our patients and their families are listened to thoughtfully and treated respectfully. Our focus is to maintain your quality of life.
Cancer Health Treatment Centers strives to maintain a bonafide team approach to our patients’ treatment by promoting effective communications, respect, and career development for our staff. We have offices in Crown Point, Munster and Valparaiso.
- Medical – Northeast Ohio University’s College of Medicine
- Residency in Internal Medicine: University of Illinois-Chicago
- Fellowship in Hematology and Medical Oncology: University of Illinois
- American Board of Internal Medicine: Hematology, Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology
Areas of Specialty
- Personalized treatment plans
- Advanced treatment options
- Survivorship support
- Genomic tumor assessment
- New and innovative therapies
- Clinical research in cooperation with local hospital & national academic medical centers
- On-site laboratory services
- New patients seen within 24 hours
- 24/7 on-call availability of our physicians