Dr. Daniel Weber is a board certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon specializing in primary, complex, and revision total hip and knee replacements as well as arthroscopic surgery.
Dr. Weber has considerable experience in minimally invasive approaches to hip and knee surgery, including partial knee replacement/resurfacing and direct anterior approach hip replacement. He also specializes in outpatient hip and knee replacements. Dr. Weber has one of the busiest joint replacement and arthroscopic surgical practices in the south suburbs, an indicator of the quality of care he provides to each of his patients.
Dr. Weber has an excellent educational background and extensive training. He completed his undergraduate degree with high honors at the University of Notre Dame, and was awarded a medical degree with distinction at Northwestern University. While at Northwestern University, he was a member of the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society, a society in which members are selected based on scholastic achievement and leadership. Dr. Weber then went on to complete an internship and orthopedic surgery residency in the Department of Orthopedic Surgery at the University of Michigan Hospitals. He also completed a fellowship in hip and knee reconstruction at the University of Florida Shands Medical Center.
- Undergraduate: University of Notre Dame
- Medical: Northwestern University
- Internship: Department of Orthopedic Surgery, University of Michigan Hospitals
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency: Department of Orthopedic Surgery, University of Michigan Hospitals
- Hip and Knee Reconstruction Fellowship: University of Florida Shands Medical Center
Areas of Specialty
- Direct Anterior Hip Replacement
- Outpatient Hip and Knee Replacement
- Partial Knee Replacement / Reconstruction
- Total Knee Replacement
- ACL Reconstruction
- Minimally Invasive Hip and Knee Surgery
- Knee Arthroscopy