Anton A. Thompkins, MD
Dr. Anton Thompkins is board-certified in orthopedic surgery and fellowship-trained in spine surgery. He joined Lakeshore Bone & Joint Institute in 2001. A graduate of DePauw University in Greencastle, Indiana, Dr. Thompkins received his medical school training at the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine in Cincinnati, Ohio. His general surgery internship and orthopedic surgery residency training took place at the Indiana University Medical Center in Indianapolis, Indiana. He later underwent a spine surgery fellowship at Panorama Orthopedics in Golden, Colorado. Dr. Thompkins provides specialized diagnosis and surgical treatment for injuries and conditions of the back, neck, and spine. His goal is to make a difference in each of his patients’ lives by offering experienced care and the latest treatments.
- Medical School – University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Cincinnati, OH
- Internship: General Surgery – Indiana University Medical Center, Indianapolis, IN
- Residency: Orthopedic Surgery – Indiana University Medical Center, Indianapolis, IN
- Fellowship: Spine Surgery – Panorama Orthopedics, Golden, CO
- American Board of Orthopedic Spine Surgery
Areas of Specialty
- Evaluation and treatment of injuries and conditions of the back, neck, and spine.