Aisha Shareef, MD
After completing her Residency and Fellowship training at Loyola University, Dr. Shareef was employed by the Hammond Clinic for five years. Upon leaving Northwest Indiana she served as the Medical Director of the Neurology and Stroke Program at Memorial Hospital in South Bend, Indiana where she helped to build the neurology program into a regional transfer center. Dr. Shareef has returned to Northwest Indiana to concentrate on building her own practice.
Neurology Consultants of NWI, PC
5521 West Lincoln Highway, Ste. 300
Crown Point, IN 46307
- Medical School – Indiana University
- Residency – Loyola University Maywood, IL
- Fellowship – Neuro Physiology – Loyola University Maywood, IL
Areas of Specialty
- Alzheimer’s & other dementias
- Epilepsy & seizure disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis & other demyelinating diseases
- Stroke & Cerebrovascular diseases
- Migraines & other headache disorders
- Memory loss
- Movement disorders – Parkinson’s disease, Tremors, Dystonia, etc.
- Neck pain
- Back pain
- Neuromuscular disorders – Myasthenia gravis, ALS, Myopathies, etc.
- NCV & EMG
- Botulinum Toxin Therapy