Dr. Alexis Dunlap is a Family Nurse Practitioner who provides care for the Northwest Indiana Community. She obtained her Master’s degree in 2014 from Belmont University in Nashville, Tennessee and became a board-certified Family Nurse Practitioner through the ANCC. After several years of practicing as a Family Nurse Practitioner, Dr. Dunlap went back to school to pursue her Doctoral degree. Dr. Dunlap has worked in the areas of primary care, urgent care, and women’s health. Dr. Dunlap has also worked performing Leukemia research at Vanderbilt University Medical Center and has had her work published in two journal articles.
- Doctor of nursing Practice – Purdue University Global, Chicago, IL.
- Masters of Science – Belmont University, Nashville, TN
- Bachelor of Science – Belmont University, Nashville, TN
- Certified Family Nurse Practitioner-ANCC
- DOT Certi6ed Medical Examiner
Areas of Specialty
- Family Medicine
- Adult Medicine
- Adolescent Medicine
- Urgent Care
- Acute & Chronic Pain
- Preventative Care